Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kentucky Derby Party Kit - A FREE Gift!

Here is a lovely (oh I love it so much) free party kit for you!  This beautiful gift include invitation, a banner, cupcake wraps, place-cards, appetizer flags and a menu Chart!  It is a wonderful collaboration for you from...well, lil' ole me, Expressions Paperie and the Shy Socialites.

It is free, jsut write to me at
tricia@shysocialites.com

Also,as a sweet lil' favor please like all three shops on Facebook
I'll make it easy, click on the name to find them

Expressions Paperie
the Shy Socialites
&
Trillustrations

This is such a pretty set, and thanks to my design partners for making it happen!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful! I love it.

Alice Pace said...

Sweet collection!

agravette said...

this is gorgeous!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Apr. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

SUE said...

I love LOVE your work - thank you a million times over for the beautiful work you did for me. God Bless you.

SUE said...

Thank you for your beautiful gift! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
God Bless you.

All artwork on this site © 2008-2012 tricia-rennea
May be used for personal use only, all other uses require prior permission
Contact tricia@shysocialites.com