Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Place-Cards and Ideas

First of all, I have absolutely fallen in love with layering patterns, so expect a lot of that for 2010, I hope you like it as well.

Secondly, as you see I have created two sets. One set is traditional with red or green swirls, absolutely lovely. The second set in silver, I created for a little twist. Do you have a silver metallic marker? If so trace over some of the silver swirl pattern, it looks so pretty! You can also light sprinkle glitter dust on the cards, oh so very pretty and sparkly! So traditional or sparkly, I have a set here for you!

Have a Beautiful Day,

Tricia

3 comments:

Adria said...

absolutely fabulous!!!

Laura said...

Really lovely -- thank you!!

Patience d'Ange said...

Hello,
Thank you for the Place-cards.
I wisch you a merry Christmas.
See you later

All artwork on this site © 2008-2012 tricia-rennea
May be used for personal use only, all other uses require prior permission
Contact tricia@shysocialites.com