Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mitten Gift Tags and Background

The scatter of mittens was designed to be a pattern on the reverse of the gift tags, you can use it however you wish. For the tag, after you cut them out, use a hole punch so you can tie the tags to gifts. For an extra cute touch, add those paper circles you use, oh dear I forget what they are called, but you put them on pages where you punch a hole to make it stronger. I will edit this with the right name when I remember it. :)


Meninheira said...

Me encantan!!
I love it!!

Thanks Tricia :)

Miss Muffin said...

I think the word you're looking for is "hole reinforcements"? But I might be wrong - english is not my first language ... and maybe there is another word that fits better ... ?
Btw, the tags are just sooo cute! :-)

Miss Muffin

Little Green Doll said...

Thank you!! Very nice gift tags!!

Melissa said...

You are too kind! This is lovely and just what I need! Those hole re-enforcement thingies are called grommets. :)

Molly said...

These are darling. Thank you!

You are looking for "gummed reinforcements". You can find them in office supplies. Used to be you had to lick them; now they are peel & stick.

ajo said...

very cute!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

All artwork on this site © 2008-2012 tricia-rennea
May be used for personal use only, all other uses require prior permission